5 Bedroom House Plan with Modern Style
This 913m2, modern 5 Bedroom house plan features an executive layout for a true socialite. Big and spacious are just a few words to describe this beautiful 913m2 Tuscan 5 Bedroom double-story house. The first level of the home design features a dining area just beside the kitchen with scullery perfect for sharing those warm meals. The lounge area near the entry porch is great for welcoming and entertaining guests. After a heavy or stressful day, you can release some of the stress in the gym room or playroom.
The homey TV room and a theater room is a great area to relax and spend some quality time with the family. An entertainment room with a raised bar is also fitted in the design perfect for those parties. And the patio can be accessed from the entertainment room, the TV room and from the lounge area creating extra space when having a lot of guests over. The en-suite guest bedroom with its own walk-in closet is also found on this floor as well as a staff room with its own bathroom.
The upper level of the design features a spacious guest lounge, a family den, a big private office, three well-appointed en-suite bedrooms each with its own walk-in closet and one of them has its own balcony. A huge en-suite master bedroom is completed with its own walk-in closet and a private lounge area. From the master bedroom, you have access to a large balcony. Also from one other bedroom, and from the guest lounge. An integrated triple garage with internal access completes this beautiful 5 bedroom house plan for your family.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry