A Truly Unique Tuscan Double Story House design
This well designed, stylish modern Double Story home design is perfect for any potential owner looking for a combination of comfort and functionality. The ground floor of this stunning and elegant South African modern home design comes equipped with a welcoming entrance that immediately presents the artfully designed staircase. Upon walking into the entrance hall, the resident has access to the guest’s water closet directly to the left. On the end of the Floor is a guest bedroom.
To the right of the entrance hall lays the spacious lounge with a fireplace and access to the patio. Next to the lounge is a dining area and a games’ room where children can spend some quality time with friends playing games. Along the far left of the home lays the large kitchen with island and scullery. The kitchen is equipped with marvelous counters and cabinets for excellent cooking experience and enough storage space. There are also private quarters for staff. From the kitchen, you have access to the garages that give you plenty of room to keep your cars and still allow you room for extra storage.
The staircase takes you to the first floor with a pajama lounge where the family can spend some quality time together. Next to this lounge are two children’s bedrooms that share a bathroom situated just outside the rooms for ease of access. The rooms have access to a balcony. Next to these two rooms is a bedroom that has its bathroom. The master bedroom is situated on the far end of this Floor to provide enough privacy for its occupants. The room is spacious, which allows you to add-in some furniture to create a private lounge.
The master bedroom has its lavish bathroom, a walk-in closet, and a private balcony — one of the genuinely authentic modern home design with a Tuscan twist.
Ground Floor Level:
First Floor Level:
Pyjama Lounge, 2x Balconies, 2x Kids Bedrooms, Bathroom, 1x Bedroom (en-suite), Main Bedroom (En-suite) with large WIC.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry