A Modern 4 Bedroom Double Storey House Plan
This modern double storey 4 bedroom house plan integrates both the Tuscan and contemporary themes that achieved by using original Tuscan elements and features in abundance while using large curtain glass wall openings throughout. The front staircase facade features a prominent stone cladding wrapping around the curved wall. And it’s also incorporated in selected elements throughout the exterior of this 4 bedroom house floor plan.
Access to the open plan kitchen from the double garage is through the scullery. At the entrance to this home located a grand monolithic spiral staircase which wraps itself around a curtain glass facade as if hanging from the floor above. Immediately to the left of a central entrance lobby is a private lounge/study. The kitchen, dining and living room are all set in a modern open plan layout that makes it easy to access the patio and to swimming pool areas.
A laundry room has dual access from the kitchen and the courtyard area outside. Tucked away from the dining room is a charming guest bedroom en-suite. Additionally, there is a staff room with a separate bathroom located closer to the kitchen courtyard. So It also provides easy access to the kitchen. There is also a lovely patio that connects the main living room spaces perfectly with the outdoors.
Upstairs includes 3 bedrooms (Master bedroom en-suite), study and a pyjama lounge the scene is unique with a tender character. There are two modern Tuscan style balconies on this floor to access the master bedroom. All bedrooms enjoy access to a more massive well-appointed balcony.
This 510 sq meter 2 story 4 bedroom house plan features the following rooms:
Double garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, kitchen island, scullery, pantry, dining, guest WC, family room, staff room, guest bedroom (en-suite), patio, fireplace, built-in braai, bar, study area, atrium. Experience high flow in this modern double story 4 bedroom house plans.
3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk-in closet), shared bathroom, pajama lounge, double volumes, balconies, linen cupboard, lobby – A stunning Tuscan style home.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry