5 Bedroom Tuscan Style House Plan
This double story house plan features the following:
Double garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, kitchen island, scullery, dining, guest wash closet, lounge, living room, guest bedroom (en-suite with walk-in closet), patio, fireplace, built-in braai, home theatre, atrium
The wide-spaced reception areas and well-appointed bedrooms ensure your family lives in comfort in this two-level home. Near the entry, the hall is a lounge area which is secluded from other parts of the home to provide you privacy. Parallel to the lounge area is the kitchen with scullery and with a wide counter installed. An atrium in front of the kitchen provides a beautiful view. The access door in the scullery leads to a courtyard making it easier for you to take out the trash. The dining room beside the kitchen is spacious. The location of the kitchen and dining area ensures that your meals are still hot when served. The dining area then flows through to the family room. This area is also very spacious. Also included in this house plan is a warm fireplace. The theater room is secluded to provide privacy and silence. The guest bedroom at the other end of the hallway is big. Fitted with its own walk-in closet and bathroom, the guest bedroom ensures that your guests feel right at home. The patio, which is accessible from the guest bedroom, the family room and the lounge area provide convenient accommodation for outdoor activities.
An integrated garage completes this level. The garage can fit in two vehicles and still has room for extra storage. The internal access from the garage leading in the house provides a convenient entry and ensures you won’t get wet during the rainy days.
4x Bedrooms (All en-suite, Master Bedroom with walk-in closet), pajama lounge, double volumes, balconies, linen cupboard
A staircase near the entry hall leads to the bedrooms and another reception area upstairs. The “T” shaped staircase leads to the bedrooms and the other leads to the family den. The den is secluded to ensure privacy and this is a great place to spend some quality time with the family. The hallway leading to the bedrooms features a beautiful view of the atrium. This also ensures that the first-floor plan is well illuminated with natural sunlight.
There are three extra bedrooms on this level and a master bedroom. The three extra bedrooms have access to their own built-in cabinets and bathrooms. Two of the rooms share a balcony. The master bedroom is huge, allowing you to add a couple of furniture to create a small and private lounge area inside. This en-suite bedroom is fitted with its own walk-in closet. The position and location of the master’s bedroom ensure the parents have privacy. A second, much wider balcony, can be accessed either from the master bedroom or from one of the extra bedrooms. This balcony provides a beautiful viewing deck and a place where the occupants of the home can enjoy the breeze. This house plan has it all for your family.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry