Architecture Home Design 3 Bedroom Tuscan House Plan
Ground Floor Plan:
Double garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, scullery, pantry, dining, guest WC, lounge, living room, staff room, patios, fireplace, built-in braai
This well-planned architecture home design is perfect for any potential owner looking for allure and esteem. Immediately this home will take one’s breath away. The sheer height of this stunning entrance-way and a glistening swimming pool will leave any onlooker in awe. With 425m2, any potential owner will fall immediately in love with this home design.
The ground floor of this spectacular architecture home design comes prepared with a welcoming entrance that immediately presents the craftily planned staircase. After walking into the entrance hall the resident has access to the guest water closet immediately to the left. Along the far left of the home lays the efficient kitchen with island and scullery, dining area, living room, a very spacious patio with access to the pool and fireplace, and private quarters for staff. To the right of the entrance hall lays the spacious lounge with a fireplace and access to a charming patio, which in turn provides access to a glamorous pool that runs perpendicular to the home. A double car garage is located on the far right of the home also.
First Floor Plan:
3x Bedrooms (All En-suite, Master Bedroom with walk-in closet), bathrooms, pajama lounge, double volumes, balconies, linen cupboard- A stunning Tuscan inspired architecture home design.
The architecture home design carefully splits the first floor into two separate wings. The master suite is equipped with a walk-in closet, master en-suite, and a very large private balcony that is big enough to hold full-sized furniture. The second bedroom also has an en-suite and private balcony attached. The right side of the floor holds both the family den with fireplace and the third bedroom which also hold both an en-suite and private balcony. With a total of five balconies on this floor, this home provides for perfect views and immense luxury. This architecture home design is perfect for those that love secluded views and entertaining spaces.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry