408m2 Tuscan Style 4 Bedroom House Plan
As you enter the home, the entry hall welcomes you to a beautiful view of an atrium that provides illumination inside the house. The dining area, just like all the reception areas in the home, is partially secluded. The beautiful view of the atrium adds additional pleasure to your dining experience. The dining area is also well ventilated and can extend up to the patio outside because of the folding panel installed in this area.
The kitchen is big and is connected to a scullery. The kitchen has more than enough space where you can prepare and cook your specialties and still have room for storage of kitchen equipment and supplies. An access door in the scullery leads to a courtyard which makes it easier for you to take out the trash. This access door also leads to the staff room with its own bathroom.
Just beside the dining area is the TV room. Both of these rooms have access doors or panels which lead to the huge patio outside and a family den. A guest bedroom near this room ensures your guests have a private and cozy space to sleep and rest, fitted with its own bathroom and a built-in closet. An integrated garage completes this level.
The staircase near the kitchen leads to the bedrooms upstairs. As you reach the top, the hallway leads to the bedrooms and other functional rooms on the second level. Near the staircase, a door opens to a wide balcony giving you a beautiful view of the front of the house. A lobby area is on one end of the hallway and on the other, a study room. The two extra bedrooms are spacious and both have built-in closets in them which share a bathroom which is located in between them with a connecting door. The master bedroom is huge and private. The space in this bedroom allows you to add a couple of furniture to create a small private lounge area inside. This bedroom has access to its own walk-in closet and bathroom. A second, much bigger, the balcony can be accessed from one of the bedrooms.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry