4 bedroom House Plan With A Basement
398m2 4 bedroom house plan, 3.5 Bathrooms, 3 Receptions, Double Garage, Patio & Spacious Balconies.
The entry porch is wide and its soaring roof adds more beauty to the facade. As you enter this 4 bedroom house plan from here, you will find yourself in the lounge area for you to welcome and entertain your guests. The lounge area is spacious and has access and a beautiful view of the balcony outside through the folding panel installed in here. Another convenient reception area where you can entertain your visitors is in the living room opposite the lounge. The fireplace in the living ensures that you are kept warm at all times. Behind the fireplace is a beautiful kitchen with its wide counter. The scullery is fitted with a counter for the storage of other household supplies. A double sink is usually installed here for dishwashing purposes.
The access door in the scullery leads to a courtyard outside making it easy for you to take out the trash or hang your laundry. Opposite the kitchen is the dining area. This area is partly secluded from the other parts of this level to provide privacy and a cozy ambiance.
An access door in between the kitchen and living room lead to the bedrooms on this floor. These bedrooms are spacious and well-appointed. They also have a built-in closet and both rooms share a common bathroom that is conveniently located near them. A patio at the front of this 4 bedroom house plan completes this level. The patio provides additional beauty to the facade and just like the balcony.
Straight Flight Staircase
A staircase that divides this floor leads to the bedrooms upstairs. A large family den sits is located on the upper floor has a fireplace installed in it to provide warmth during those cold evenings. There are two bedrooms on this floor. One extra bedroom and the master bedroom. The extra bedroom is wide and has its own bathroom. This bedroom has access to its own spacious balcony where the occupant can enjoy the view and the breeze. This bedroom can also be used as a guest bedroom.
The en-suite master bedroom is huge. It has its own walk-in closet and lounge area. The fireplace is a great feature in this room. The master bedroom also has access to its own balcony where the parents can also enjoy the view and breeze in private. The position and location of the master bedroom ensure that the parents have privacy where they can relax and enjoy a quiet time in their bedroom.
Garage In Basement
An integrated garage at the basement completes this 4 bedroom home design. This garage can fit into two cars and still has more than enough room for extra storage. The garage has a staircase which leads to internal access leading to the middle of the ground level.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry