An Upmarket 4 Bedroom House Plan
This 389m² house floor plan has the following room specification:
Double garages; entry hall; entry porch; kitchen; kitchen island; scullery; dining; guest WC; a lounge; living room; guest bedroom; patio; built-in braai.
On the ground level, you will find as you enter this 4 bedroom home from the entry porch, a guest wash closet in the entry hall. The lounge is spacious and its position makes it easy for you to welcome and entertain visitors. This area also has a beautiful view of the patio and pool area through its folding panel. Another part of this 4 bedroom house that has the same feature is the living room. The folding panel doesn’t only provide a beautiful view of the outside but also allows you to easily keep an eye on the kids while they play and cool down outside. The patio features a fireplace which ensures that you and your family and friends are kept warm after a dip in the pool or during cold weather.
On the other side of this level are the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen has a beautiful simplicity to it and is very much effective and functional. Here you can store other household supplies and equipment. A double sink is usually installed here for dishwashing purposes. A washing machine and tumble dry can also be added here to create a laundry room. The scullery has two access doors. One of them leads to a courtyard outside making it easy for you to take out the trash or hang the laundry outside. Another access door leads to the double garage. Garages can fit into two cars and still have enough room for extra storage.
A guest bedroom completes this level. The guest bedroom is secluded from the other parts of this level to ensure your guests have privacy. This bedroom has access to its own bathroom for convenience and has a beautiful view of the outside from the wide window installed in it.
3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk-in closet); shared bathroom; pyjama lounge; double volumes; balcony; study area.
The spiral staircase in this 4 bedroom house installed near the entry hall leads to the bedrooms upstairs. As you reach the second level you will find yourself in a balcony which leads to the bedrooms and other functional areas of this 4 bedroom house. A family den is present on this level. The two extra bedrooms at the end of the passageway are spacious and well-appointed. The bedrooms are beside each other and a bathroom is located near them for ease of access. A study room is also near the rooms for convenience.
A master bedroom is separated from the other bedrooms to ensure privacy. An en-suite bedroom also features a walk-in closet and the space in the room allows you to add a couple of furniture to create a small private lounge area. The master bedroom has folding doors that lead onto the balcony.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry