Beautiful House Plan with 4 Bedrooms
A beautiful house plan of 382m2 Tuscan – 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Lounge, Dining, Living, Family Den, Staff Quarters, Double garage and more.
This beautiful house plan has both a practical layout and a very stylish look. This lovely design with a very modern layout consisting of, not three, but FOUR (4) spacious reception areas. This beautiful house plan has all the qualities of luxurious open plan living yet with a homely feel to it. There is a seamless flow from the living rooms, through the entertainment patio, to the external garden spaces. The concise planning and excellent use of space in this home are bound to bring joy and happiness not only just to its residents, but also their visitors.
The bold and spacious double volume entrance hall is sure to intrigue a first time visitor. From the entry hall, you enter a private reception lounge which could be turned into a home office or study. A guest toilet is situated close to the main entrance and away from all other functional spaces of the home yet private enough for the use of the guest. Another curved glass facade separates you from a tranquil atrium that transforms your mood as you venture deeper into the well-defined functional spaces of this beautiful house plan.
The atrium is designed to feature a romantic water feature and some tropical plants that would give a more serene atmosphere to the internal spaces of this beautiful house plan. The open plan layout between the kitchen, dining and lounge makes it so much easier to host visitors.
A private guest suite is provided on the ground level and is accessible through the family room. Staff accommodation is located away from the living and entertainment spaces of the house and can be accessed through a well-screened service courtyard on the south side of the house. An integrated double garage with internal access leads to the scullery.
Upstairs you have three spacious bedrooms and a cosy family/pyjama lounge. The master bedroom has a spacious self-contained walk-in-closet with ample cupboard space that leads to a private master bathroom. The bathroom includes both a shower cubicle and a Jacuzzi bathtub for those relaxing evenings. The other two bedrooms share a full bathroom that is spacious enough to cater to even a double wash hand basin. The Master bedroom, Pyjama lounge and one “kiddies” bedroom get access to an open balcony that has views over the garden and swimming pool below. A “bridge-like” lobby creates a visual platform to both the entrance hall and atrium below.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry