Spacious 4 Bedroom Tuscan House Plan
Double garages, entrance hall, entrance porch, kitchen, scullery, dining, guest toilet, lounge, living room, bar, patio, built-in braai, 4 x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk-in closet), shared bathroom, linen cupboard.
The integrated garage can fit two cars and still has enough space for storing tools and other stuff. The internal access in the garage leads to the entry hall. The dining room on the other end of the passage is big, able to fit the whole family which makes it a great place to gather and share your meals. Beside the dining room, there is a partially secluded lounge area, with two wide windows. The lounge area is close to the entry hall, makes it easier for you to welcome and entertain guests into your 4 Bedroom Tuscan styled house plan. Near the dining area is the kitchen, conveniently located to ensure that the food is still hot when served. Connected to the kitchen is a scullery. The scullery also provides room for storage of other household equipment and supplies. An access door can also be found in the scullery which leads to a courtyard which makes it easier for you to take out the trash or hang the laundry.
A very spacious entertainment lounge with a bar is just beside the kitchen and separate from the bedrooms. A wash closet is also located in the entertainment lounge for convenience. One great feature of the entertainment lounge is the sliding door that leads to the patio.
On one side of this Spacious 4 Bedroom Tuscan House Plan are the bedrooms. These bedrooms are well-appointed and are installed with wide windows for ventilation and for the occupants to enjoy the view. While two of the bedrooms share a bathroom, one of the bedrooms has access to its own bathroom. This room can also be utilized as a guest bedroom. On the other side of this Spacious 4 Bedroom Tuscan House Plan is the master bedroom. The master bedroom also has access to its own walk-in closet and bathroom. The access door in the bedroom leads to the courtyard and patio. The position of the master bedroom ensures that the parents have privacy and a place to relax and enjoy the view. Kick back and relax in this perfect 4 Bedroom Tuscan styled house plan that you can call home.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry