6 Bedroom Double Story House Plan – T356D
This 6 Bedroom Double Storey House Plan is nothing short of luxury, functionality, and comfort. Upon entering the house through the main entrance, the owner will be met with a hallway with gorgeous walls for hanging family portraits. There is a lounge further on with enough room for entertaining your guests. A dining room is adjacent to the lounge which can save as additional space when having a big number of visitors. A beautiful kitchen is on the left of the dining area. The staffroom is near the kitchen with its own water closet. There is an entrance door that goes into the garage. Near the lounge, there is a guest water closet. On the far end of the first floor, there are two bedrooms that share a bathroom located just outside the rooms. Also, there is a guest room with an en-suite that gives your guest enough privacy and yet a homely feeling.
A Compact House Plan With Large Windows
Taking the stairs to the first floor you will be met with a pajama lounge and a playroom where you can spend some quality time with family. Next to it, is a playroom for children to have their fun time and not disturb the rest of the house. On the opposite side are two bedrooms one of which has its own bathroom and access to a balcony. A master bedroom is at the end of the hallway secluded enough for privacy.
The master bedroom is spacious and gives you an option to add some furniture to create a private lounge inside. It is also equipped with its own bathroom. This home is perfect for a growing family that looks for luxury, elegance, and comfort.
This 6 Bedroom Double Story House Plan offers the following:
Ground Floor Plan Level:
Single Garages, Kitchen, Dining, Lounge, 2x Bedrooms, Bathroom, Guest Bedroom (en-suite), Staff Room, Patio, Guest WC.- 6 Bedroom Double Storey House plan, house plans South Africa
First Floor Plan Level:
Pyjama Lounge, Playroom, 2x Balconies, 3x Bedrooms, 2x Bathroom.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry