3 Bedroom Tuscan Architectural Design
Nothing but the best with this 3 bedrooms Tuscan architectural design. This 343m2, 3 bedrooms Tuscan architectural design is elegant and spacious. Its integrated garage can fit two cars and still has more than enough space for storage. The driveway provides an extra parking space. The internal access in the garage leads to the entry hall. Another access through this 3 bedrooms Tuscan architectural design is from the entry porch. The entry porch, with a raised roof, ensures that you get protected from the elements when entering this 3 bedrooms Tuscan architectural design. From the entry hall, you are led into the lounge area.
Being close to the entrance, the lounge area is perfect for receiving and entertaining your visitors. It also has a beautiful view of the outside from a wide window or from the folding panel which leads to the patio outside. Parallel to the lounge is a study room where the kids can do homework and their assignments. This room can also be turned into an office. A guest wash closet is easily accessible from the lounge. The hallway then leads to the dining room in the middle of this 3 bedrooms Tuscan architectural design.
The dining room is connected to the kitchen and TV room. It also has access to the patio which also provides plenty of ventilation and creates additional space for accommodation when needed. The kitchen has a simple design yet functional complete with a wide L shaped counter. Connected to the kitchen is a scullery. From here you can wash the dishes in the double sink installed in it or add a washing machine and a tumble dry to create a laundry room. The scullery also has enough space for you to store other household supplies. An access door found in the scullery leads to a courtyard outside making it easy for you to take out the trash or hang your laundry. This also leads to an en-suite staff room.
On the other side of this 3 bedrooms Tuscan architectural design is the TV room with a fireplace to ensure that you are kept warm during those cold evenings. Another part of this 3 bedrooms Tuscan architectural design that has a fireplace is the patio outside. Connected to a pool area, the patio is a great place to relax and enjoy the sun with friends and family.
A staircase, in between the study and guest wash closet leads to the bedrooms upstairs. As you reach the top, a hallway leads to the bedrooms and a family den. Just beside the family den is an open space that spans from the ground floor and up. This allows air to freely flow through this 3 bedrooms Tuscan architectural design to provide plenty of ventilation. One of the extra bedrooms is just beside the stairs and with two wide windows, the occupant will surely enjoy their view from this bedroom. Another extra bedroom is just beside the master bedroom. This bedroom has access to its own balcony and is just beside the bathroom that is being shared by it and the other bedroom. The master bedroom is huge, which gives you the option to add a couple of furniture to create a private lounge area. It is also fitted with its own walk-in closet and bathroom. The design of the bathroom is beautiful and is very spacious. A widely spaced balcony can be accessed either from the family den or master bedroom. The balcony provides a space where you can enjoy the view and morning breeze. A great 3 bedroom Tuscan architectural design for you and your family.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry