4 Bedrooms House Plan – 335m2
As you enter this functional 4 bedrooms Tuscan home, you will find a guest wash closet at the entry hall. The entry hall extends up to the top of this functional 4 bedrooms Tuscan home, ensuring that more than enough ventilation flows through. The spacious lounge area is nearby to make it convenient for you to welcome guests and visitors into your home. Just beside the lounge is the guest bedroom. This en-suite room is spacious and ensures that your guests feel right at home. This bedroom is separated from most of the parts of this functional 4 bedrooms Tuscan home to provide privacy to your guests.
On the other side are the kitchen with scullery, the dining area, and the living room. The scullery, complete with its counter, provides an ample space where you can store household supplies. A washing machine and tumble dry can be added to create a laundry room. With an access door that leads to a courtyard, taking out the trash or hanging your laundry outside will be easy. This access also leads to the staff room, which is secluded from this functional 4 bedrooms Tuscan home and has its own bathroom.
The scullery is connected to the kitchen and dining room for convenience. From the dining room, you are then led to the living room with a bar. The open atrium in the middle of this functional 4 bedrooms Tuscan home provides a natural feel to the house. A beautiful patio can be accessed through a sliding door from the lounge area or through a folding panel from the living room. A staircase leads to the bedrooms upstairs. This area also has a tall window installed in it that ensures plenty of light gets in this functional 4 bedrooms Tuscan home.
As you reach the end of the staircase at the top, a lobby area welcomes you. The lobby then leads to a study room. On one side of this functional 4 bedrooms, Tuscan home is two extra bedrooms. These rooms are well-appointed and spacious. A bathroom is located just outside of the bedrooms for convenience. In the middle of this floor is a wide window that provides a view of the atrium and illuminates this floor. On the other side is the master bedroom. This en-suite bedroom has its own walk-in closet and is positioned away from the other rooms, ensures that parents have privacy. A spacious balcony is also located on this floor and can be accessed from all the bedrooms. The balcony provides a beautiful view of the outside for you to enjoy. From the bottom all the way to the top, this functional 4 bedrooms Tuscan home is perfect for your family.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry