A Charming 3 Bedroom House Plan
Double garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, kitchen island, scullery, dining, guest WC, lounge, living room, patio, fireplace, built-in braai
On the ground floor, you have an entry porch that has a raised ceiling that provides a beautiful facade and protection from the elements. The entry hall leads to all parts of this cozy 3 bedrooms Tuscan style home. From here, you have a welcoming view of the patio and pool area outside. The wide window that provides this view also allows light to come into this cozy 3 bedrooms Tuscan style home design which provides much-needed illumination and warmth.
On one of this level, you will find the kitchen with scullery, the dining room, and the living room. A scullery is connected to the kitchen where a double sink is usually installed for dishwashing purposes. The access door in the scullery leads to a courtyard which is convenient especially when you need to take out the trash. The kitchen flows through to the dining area. Beside the dining area is a guest wash closet. It is positioned to be conveniently accessible from the living room. The living room is spacious. The fireplace in the living room ensures that you are kept warm at all times. The living room doesn’t only have a beautiful view of the patio but also has direct access to it.
The patio and pool area is a great place to spend a sunny day with the family cooling down in the pool and enjoying the delicious barbecue in the patio. Another way to access the patio is through the lounge area which is just opposite to the living room. An integrated garage completes this floor. The garage can fit into two cars and still has enough room for extra storage. The internal access in the garage leads to a staircase near the entry hall and to the bedrooms upstairs.
3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk-in closet), bathrooms, pajama lounge, double volumes, balconies.
The bedrooms on the second level are well-appointed. The two extra bedrooms are opposite to each other and both have access to their own bathroom. One of these rooms has an added feature. It has access to its own private balcony. This room can also be utilized as a guest bedroom. Also found on this level is a family den. The master bedroom is huge. Complete with its own bathroom and walk-in closet, this bedroom also gives you the option to add a couple of furniture to create a private lounge inside. The position of the master bedroom ensures the parents have privacy where they can rest and enjoy the view outside. A wide balcony on this level can be accessed either from inside the master bedroom or from the family den. The balcony is beautiful and you from here, you can enjoy the view and the breeze. A perfectly cozy 3 bedrooms Tuscan style home design for you and your family.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry