A Beautiful Tuscan Residence Style House Plan
Double garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, kitchen island, scullery, dining, guest water closet, lounge, living room, guest bedroom, patio, 3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk-in closet), shared bathroom, balconies.
The living is comfortable in this impressive, generously proportioned Tuscan residence. Cool, calm, and sophisticated with a youthful edge, this functional 4 bedroom single story house is enveloped in light and comfort.
The entry porch is positioned in the middle. The entry hall has a raised roof providing a wide look and protection from the elements. As you enter the entry hall, a guest wash closet is near to make it accessible from the lounge area. The lounge area is what welcomes you when you enter this 4 bedrooms single-story house.
On one side of this 4 bedrooms single story Tuscan residence, is the kitchen, dining room, living room, and garage. The integrated garage can fit in two cars and still has more than enough space for extra storage; and with internal access that leads to the scullery, it ensures that you won’t get wet during rainy days. For your convenience, the scullery is linked to the kitchen. Here there is space for a double sink for dishwashing purposes. The kitchen has two wide counters installed with dining area near the kitchen. This area flows through to the spacious living room.
From the lounge area, a passageway leads to the rooms. Two well-appointed bedrooms are located at the end of this passage which shares an outside bathroom. In the middle is the very spacious guest en-suite bedroom. The master bedroom at the end of the passage is huge with a beautiful view of the outside from its wide window. This en-suite bedroom also has its own walk-in closet
One of the best features of this 4 bedroom Tuscan residence is the recreation area located on the outside of the house. These areas can be accessed through a folding panel either from the living room, the lounge area, or from the passageway near the bedrooms. The patio provides a convenient place where you can relax and enjoy a cup of tea while reading a book. The access panels provide ventilation and illumination to flow through to the house saving energy.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry