3 Bedroom Double Story Tuscan Home
Double garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, kitchen island, scullery, dining, guest wc, lounge, family room, patio, fireplace, buit-in braai
Plandeluxe designed an entrance hall setting that features an elegant staircase and double volume spaces. There is also a secluded guest toilet nearby. From here the floor plan is open and airy yet able to keep the privacy of the lounge and work ranges in the scullery. There’s a rounded curtain glass facade that envelopes the side of the entrance hall and staircase. From there you enter a private reception lounge which may be converted into a private study or home office. A visitor’s bathroom is located closer to the primary entry hall and far from all the other functional areas of the house but still private enough for the use of visitors. The kitchen features a stylish center island which improves the efficiency and functionality of the overall kitchen space. The shape of this Tuscan home allows the patio and balcony to be totally secluded from the street view. The patio off the living area offers an indoor outdoor lifestyle that is most appealing in upmarket suburban homes. A built-in braai is also incorporated into the patio.
3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk-in closet), shared bathroom, double volumes, balcony – A well designed Tuscan home.
Above the patio, there is a spacious balcony that is great for capturing views or providing a secluded platform for sunbathing. The first floor features a master bedroom suite includes a walk-through dressing area. There are also two bedrooms that share a spacious full bathroom.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry