3 Bedroom Tuscan House Plan
Double garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, kitchen island, scullery, dining, guest water closet, living room, staff room, patio, fireplace, built-in braai
A charming, good looking and trendy 3 bedroom home designed to perfection. Fitted with spacious reception areas and well-appointed bedrooms, this 3 bedroom home design has it all for you and your family. With two levels, this home has everything you need for recreation and relaxation. The entry porch has ceilings soaring up to the top creating a beautiful entrance facade. The entry hall also has a ceiling that reaches the second level and spans up to the end of the dining room allowing air to freely flow through the house.
The dining room near the entry hall is beautiful. With that high ceiling, it doesn’t make you feel enclosed too much. The dining area is near the kitchen making it convenient for you to serve those delicious meals. It also has a wide window installed in it to provide a beautiful view outside which is an additional attraction while dining. The kitchen is beautiful with a wide counter. A scullery is connected to the kitchen where you can store other household supplies. A double sink is usually installed here for dish washing purposes. A washing machine and tumble dry can also be added to create a laundry room and the access door which leads to the courtyard provides an easy exit when taking out the trash or hanging your laundry. This access door also leads to the staff room which has ample space and has its own bathroom. The kitchen flow through to the living room which is wide. The living room has a fireplace installed in it to ensure that you are kept warm when necessary with access to two recreational areas.
3x Bedrooms (All En-suite, Master Bedroom with walk-in closet), double volumes, balconies.
A staircase near the entry hall leads to the bedrooms upstairs. As you reach the top, a hallway leads to the bedrooms. Both of the bedrooms have access to their own bathroom and balcony. The master bedroom is separated from the other bedrooms to ensure that the parents have enough privacy. This en-suite bedroom also has its own walk-in closet and a beautiful balcony. The balcony provides a place where the parents can enjoy the view in private and with the added furniture in it, the parents can enjoy a cup of coffee in the comfort of their room. An integrated garage completes this 3 bedroom home design. It can fit in two cars and still has extra room for storage. The garage has internal access that leads to the dining area which is a great feature, especially during rainy days. A beautiful 3 bedroom house plan for your beautiful family.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry