A Home Design With A Great Entrance.
Double garages, entry hall, kitchen, kitchen island, dining, lounge, 2x bedroom (all en-suite), patio
The layout of this well-designed home shines through as soon as one enters the home. Guests will immediately fall in love with this home. This is a perfect fit for any family who tends to enjoy spacious entertainment areas while keeping their privacy. Planning this home must have been an enjoyment and gem for the architects. This 276m2 home design is everything a potential homeowner could ask for.
When planning the ground floor of this marvelous home the architects paid close attention to every functional and comfort aspect. When first being introduced to this home design the owner is presented with a two-car garage. When entering through the entry porch and entry hall space immediately opens up and greets the owner with a spacious dining area with access to a large patio, a lounge, and a kitchen with an island. Also on this floor are two large bedrooms that share a common bathroom and come with large closets.
3x Bedrooms (Main bedroom en-suite), shared bathroom, pajama lounge, double volumes, balconies – A Home design with a grand entrance
When entering the first floor, space opens up to a larger family den. There are two kids bedrooms that share a common bathroom and have large closets. In addition, one has access to a private balcony that offers fantastic views. The master bedroom comes equipped with an en-suite, a walk-in closet, and a large private balcony. Planning this home design clearly took a lot of expertise and attention to detail and this attentiveness is found throughout the entire layout. Any owner would love to call this home their own private oasis.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry