3 Bedroom House Floor Plan – 263m2
This 3 bedroom single story house plan offers the following:
Double Garages; Scullery; Kitchen; Dining; Lounge; Games room; Staff Room; Patio; Guest WC; 2x Kids Bedrooms; Bathroom; Main Bedroom (En-suite). 3 Bedroom house plan
This single story home features the potential of two front entrances. The main entrance façade presents a humble french door entrance with an integrated entry porch. The internal spaces flow right from the entrance throughout the living areas and even in the kitchen and scullery. The interior features a central lobby and semi-open plan layout between the dining and lounge areas.
The main bedroom is located far enough from the other bedrooms with its own bathroom to ensure privacy for its occupants. The other two- bedrooms are located towards the other wing of the house. They share a bathroom located just outside the rooms for convenience.
Double garage gives you enough room to park cars and still allow you to utilize some space for storage. People gain access into the house from the garage through the scullery which leads you into the kitchen which is well furnished for ease of making meals and storing some kitchen equipment. A staff room is situated near the kitchen and separated from the rest of the house’s bedrooms.
From the main entrance of this 263m2, 3 bedroom house plan, you are met with a spacious lounge and a dining area right next to it. For ease of access, the guest’s closet is situated near the lounge. Occupants of the house are set a distance from the games room to ensure that the kids can enjoy their fun time without disturbing guests and other occupants of the house.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry