3 Bedroom Tuscan Home Design
This is a cozy 252m2 Tuscan style house plan with 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Double Garage, Staff room, 2 Reception rooms, Dining, Patio & Balconies. A 3 bedroom Tuscan home with two levels with a clean and ergonomic design, this will surely be a fit for the family. As you enter this 3 bedroom Tuscan home, a wash closet can be found. The wash closet is positioned for convenience. Just beside the entry is the lounge area. The lounge is spacious. Its location makes it easier for you to welcome visitors in your beautiful 3 bedroom Tuscan home. The wide window and sliding door in the lounge provide ventilation, illumination and a beautiful view of the outside. The sliding door leads to the patio. The patio can also be accessed from two other parts of this 3 bedrooms Tuscan home, the dining room, and living room. The fireplace in the living room provides warmth when needed. The scullery beside the kitchen is usually installed with a double sink for dishwashing purposes. You also have room here for the storage of other household supplies. There are two access doors in the scullery. One of them leads to a courtyard. This access door provides an easy exit when you need to take out the trash or hang your laundry. It also leads to the staff room. The staff room has ample space and has its own bathroom. The other access door in the scullery leads to the garage. This integrated garage can fit two cars but still has enough room for extra storage.
In between the entry door and the lounge is a staircase which leads to the bedrooms upstairs. A tall window that soars up to the second level is installed here to ensure light flows through this 3 bedrooms Tuscan home. It also provides a beautiful view of the outside. As you reach the top, you will find a passage that leads to the bedrooms. The two extra bedrooms are spacious and occupants can enjoy a beautiful view of the outside from the wide windows installed in every room. A bathroom is shared by these two rooms. The master bedroom is huge, complete with its own walk-in closet and a spacious bathroom. The position of the master bedroom ensures that the parents have privacy and a beautiful view. A balcony can also be found on this level which can be accessed from one of the extra bedrooms or from the master bedroom where the family can enjoy the breeze and view. This 3 bedrooms Tuscan home will suit all types of families.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry