A Modest Double Story House Plan
This 238m2, 3 bedrooms modest double story house plan has been designed to perfection for functionality and style, perfect for you and your family. With two levels, every family member will certainly have a favourite spot where they can hang out or relax. As you enter this modest double story house from the entry porch and through the entry hall, a lounge can be found at the side. The position of the family room ensures that you have privacy and the option to show only a limited part of your modest double story house. In the middle of this modest double story house is the dining room. It has a sliding door that leads to the patio. The kitchen is fitted with two wide counters which is more than enough space where you can prepare your dishes and still have room where you can store kitchen equipment and supplies. The scullery just beside it also has a counter and normally a double sink is installed here for dishwashing purposes. A washing machine and a tumble dry can also be installed in this area to convert it into a laundry room. The access door in the scullery provides an easy exit when taking out the trash or hanging your clothes. This area also leads to the staff room outside. The staff room is installed with its own bathroom. Another part of the house is the TV room. This area is slightly elevated and is connected to the dining room.
Upstairs are the well-appointed and spacious bedrooms. As you get to the end of the staircase, you will find a hallway that leads to the rooms. A study room is present on this floor. The two extra bedrooms are spacious. They share a common bathroom just beside the study room. One of the rooms, aside from being your kids’ bedroom, can be used as a guest bedroom. The master bedroom is big, complete with its own walk-in closet and bathroom. This room ensures that the parents have a private place to relax and enjoy the views from the balcony. All the other bedrooms also have access to their own balconies. An integrated double garage completes this modest double story house design.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry