3 Bedroom Single Storey Home
Double garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen with an island, scullery, dining, guest toilet, lounge, staff room, patio, built-in braai, 3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk-in closet), shared bathroom, linen cupboard.
The integrated garage in this 3 bedrooms single story home can fit in two cars and still have more than enough room for extra storage. This garage has two access doors in it, internal access and external access. The external access door leads to a courtyard. From here the staff room, with its own shower, basin, and toilet, is accessible. The internal access in the garage leads to the scullery. The scullery is just beside the kitchen. The kitchen flows through to the lounge area making it possible for you to entertain your guests while preparing them a delicious meal.
The lounge area, which is very spacious, is a great place where you can entertain your visitors and spend some quality time with the family. A dining area is located in the middle of the design making it accessible from all parts of this 3 bedrooms single story home. I
On the other side of this 3 bedrooms single story home are the bedrooms. Through a passage, the two extra bedrooms are well-appointed and spacious. These rooms share a common bathroom which is conveniently near them. The master bedroom on the other side of the passage is also very spacious. This en-suite bedroom has its own walk-in closet and still has room for you to add some furniture to create a private lounge inside. The master bedroom is separated from the other bedrooms to ensure that the parents have privacy.
Outside, a patio and a pool area are added. The patio can be accessed through a sliding door either from the dining area or from the lounge. This allows you to have extra space when accommodating large numbers of guests. The patio is a great place to enjoy a sunny afternoon with family or friends. A great place to have a barbecue or just spend some quiet time alone reading a book and enjoying the view. The pool area is great for the kids to cool down and have fun. This 3 bedrooms single story home has it all for you and your family.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry