3 Bedroom Tuscan Floor Plan
Double garages, entry porch, kitchen, dining, guest toilet, lounge, patio, built-in braai
The home has an integrated garage that can fit in two cars and still has more than enough space for extra storage. The internal access leads to the lounge area. The lounge area, also near the entry porch, is located appropriately and is perfect for welcoming visitors to this 3 bedrooms Tuscan floor plan. A guest toilet is fittingly located behind a wall near the lounge for ease of access. The kitchen, just beside the lounge, is beautifully installed with a full L shaped counter. Taking out the trash from this 3 bedrooms Tuscan floor plan is also easy with access door placed in the kitchen, you have easy access to the outside. The kitchen flows through to the dining area and TV room. The dining area of this 3 bedrooms Tuscan floor plan is conveniently placed near the kitchen to make it easier for you to serve those warm meals to be shared by your family. The TV room is great for spending some quality time with the family watching your favourite movies. The patio can be accessed through a sliding door either from the lounge area or from the TV room of this 3 bedrooms Tuscan floor plan.
3x Bedrooms, shared bathroom, double volumes, balcony, linen cupboard.
A staircase near the entry porch of this 3 bedrooms Tuscan floor plan leads to the bedrooms upstairs. As you reach the top floor of this 3 bedrooms Tuscan floor plan, a wide lobby area welcomes you. The bedrooms are spacious and can be occupied by one or two family members in each room. The en-suite master bedroom is huge and gives you the option to add a couple of furniture to create a private lounge area. Being located separately from the two bedrooms, this ensures that the parents have a private place to relax and enjoy the view. A balcony can also be found on this floor and can be accessed from the master bedroom or from the lobby area.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry