3 Bedroom Tuscan Style House Plan
An integrated garage and spacious patio are just a few of the features of this 3 bedroom Tuscan style home. The integrated garage can fit in two cars and the driveway provides extra parking space. The garage has more than enough room for extra storage. The internal access in the garage leads to the entry hall. From here, a guest wash closet is installed. The kitchen of this 3 bedroom Tuscan style home is gorgeous. It has a wide counter installed where you can prepare and cook those delicious meals. An access door leads to a courtyard where you can hang your laundry. The kitchen flows through to the dining area in the middle of the house. From the dining area, continues to the lounge. This area is great for welcoming guests and also for spending some quality time with the family. The wide window installed in this 3 bedroom Tuscan style home offers plenty of ventilation and natural light inside the house.
From the lounge, a passage way leads you to the bedrooms. On one side of the passage are the two well-appointed bedrooms. One of the rooms can also be used as a guest bedroom. A bathroom is shared by the two bedroom and is appropriately located just outside of the bedrooms. The master bedroom in this 3 bedroom Tuscan style home is located on the other side of the passage. This en-suite bedroom also has its own walk-in closet. The space this bedroom has allows you to add a couple of furniture to create a private lounge area. This home design is completed by a patio and a pool area. The patio and pool area of this 3 bedroom Tuscan style home are great for a barbecue or for an outdoor party. Accessible from the dining area, the patio provides extra space when accommodating a large number of guests.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry