Tuscan Style house plan with photos
This 3 bedroom house plan with photos features:
Grand entrance porch; Entrance hall; Open plan dining/lounge/kitchen; Patio with built-in braai; Double garages; Scullery; Pantry; Guest water closet; 3x Bedroom – shared bathroom; Main bedroom with en-suite.
Modest 3 Bedroom house plan With Photos
Our three-bedroom house plans offer exterior elements that are artfully blended to create an inviting and welcoming frontage. With the large entry porch at the entrance of the home, there’s more than enough extra space for entertaining and welcoming guests. The three elegant beam-columns alongside the beautiful path all add a spectacular architectural touch to the home’s exterior. There’s a spacious two double garage attached to the house. Off the front porch and into the interior space of the house is a beautiful entry hall that features a toilet for guests.
Great Curb Appeal
The interior square footage of the home contains a large, open patio that depicts what an ideal family space should look like. The already large lounge opens up to the dining, thus allowing for easy entertainment. But that’s not all, a large glass door leads out from the lounge into a beautiful patio which is also highlighted with columns.
Large, easy to move around and open are all words that describe this three-bedroom house plan’s gourmet kitchen. Interestingly, it also features a separate scullery. With the layout of these major living spaces, there’s no telling how much happy memories a family can make together.
The passageway off the great room leads to the three bedrooms. Of course, these bedrooms are safely tucked away at a separate angle of the home to allow for privacy. The master bedroom has got great window views, as well as generous floor space. It features an en suite bathroom highlighted with a freestanding tub and other amenities. The two secondary bedrooms which can serve as guest suits are also spacious, and they both share a single bathroom. Each also offers big windows for appreciating beautiful outdoor views.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industri