3 Bedroom House Plans
This single story 3 bedroom house plans features:
Double garages, 3 bedrooms (master en-suite), Dining lounge, Kitchen, Scullery, full bathroom, integrated garage, a patio, and pool area are just a few of the features of this 186m2 3 bedroom house plans.
The integrated garage can fit in two cars but still has extra room for storage. This garage also has internal access which leads to the entrance hall. From the entry hall of this 3 bedroom house plans, you are led to the spacious lounge area.
The lounge area flows through to the dining area. The open plan layout of the lounge, dining area, and kitchen make it possible for you to prepare those meals while attending to your guests. The beautiful and functional kitchen is connected to a scullery. The scullery of this 3 bedroom house plans provides extra room for storage of kitchen supplies and equipment. The access door in the scullery allows convenient access outside for taking the trash out or for hanging clothes. The kitchen is installed with a wide counter where you can prepare your meals. From the dining area, you are led into a hallway leading to the bedrooms of this 3 bedroom house plans. From the entry of the hallway, you will find a bathroom that is shared by the two bedrooms. The two extra rooms are well-appointed. Aside from being your kid’s bedrooms, they can also be utilized as a guest bedroom. Secluded from the other rooms is the spacious en-suite master bedroom that has a walk-in closet.
This 3 bedroom house plan wouldn’t be complete if there was no place for recreation. The patio that is connected to the pool area provides just that. Not only is it spacious and functional but also accessible from the sliding door from the dining area and from the master bedroom. Because of the sliding door installed from the dining area, it doesn’t only provide access but also convenience. Since the dining room is near the kitchen, serving meals or snacks on the patio will be easy.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry