171sqm 3 Bedroom House Plans
This modern 3 bedroom house plans in South Africa features the following rooms and spaces:
Double garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, kitchen island, scullery, pantry, dining, guest water closet, lounge, 3x Bedrooms, shared bathroom
This 171m2, 3 bedrooms single story home design with open plan layout is clean, simple and spacious. This will surely be the perfect home for your family.
An integrated garage can fit into two cars and still has more than enough space for extra storage. The internal access that it has leads to the entry hall. From the entry hall, a guest wash closet is conveniently positioned to make it accessible. The kitchen is connected to a scullery. A double sink is usually installed here for dishwashing purposes. A washing machine and a tumble dry can also be installed here to make this your laundry room. The access door which leads outside provides easy access when hanging your clothes or taking out the trash. The kitchen in this 3 bedrooms single story is beautiful, fitted with a wide counter, there is more than enough room where you can prepare and cook those delicious meals. The dining area in this 3 bedrooms single story makes it easier for you to serve your meals.
The lounge area is spacious in this 3 bedrooms single story house design. The sliding door doesn’t only provide ventilation and natural light, but also gives you a good view of the outside of this 3 bedrooms single-story home.
On the other side of the house are the bedrooms. These bedrooms are spacious and well-appointed. The bedrooms can be reached through a passage near the dining area. As you enter the passage a bathroom can be found which is shared by the two extra bedrooms. These rooms, aside from being your kid’s bedroom, can also be used as a guest bedroom. The master bedroom is located at the end of the passage complete with its own bathroom. The location of the master bedroom ensures that the parents have privacy. This house plan design will surely be loved by your family.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry