Tuscan Architecture Style House Plan
This charming 3 bedroom, Tuscan Architecture Style has a well-designed architecture that is suitable for any potential homeowner. This home plan is perfectly designed for the family who is looking for functional comfort. This modern floor plan is a perfect example of modern architecture trends, comfort, and charm. Every guest will feel right at home in this 212 square meter home.
Ground Floor Plan:
Double garages, entry porch, kitchen, scullery, dining, guest WC, lounge, staff room, patio, built-in braai
The architecture of this home describes a ground floor that is perfect for both functionality and entertainment. A double garage welcomes the resident to the home and offers spacious storage. Upon entering the home you are greeted with a perfectly lined entrance hall and corridor suitable for displaying stunning works of art. Along the left side lies a guest water closet and stairs leading to the first floor. An open concept designed space will meet you upon exiting the lobby. Here you will find a spacious lounge, dining area, kitchen with bar, and scullery, as well as a patio leading to the outside. On opposite ends of the home lays both the double garage and the staff quarters.
First Floor Plan:
3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk-in closet), shared bathroom, double volumes, balcony, linen cupboard- Charming Architecture
The first floor exemplifies the perfect architecture presented in a charming package. This floor is entirely dedicated to family living space. With three bedrooms and two bathrooms, the occupants can feel utterly comfortable in their surroundings. In addition, the master suite comes with a secluded balcony, walk-in closet, and en-suite. With the master suite on the opposite side of the other bedrooms, the owner can rest assured of privacy and relaxation.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry