4 Bedroom Double Story House Plan
This ranch style house design has a substantially sizable ground floor with a driveway that leads directly into a three-car garage. Upon entering the entry hall, the owner witnesses a stunning view of the centrally located atrium with a fountain and complete grandeur. To the right are the stairs leading to the first floor and the lounge. To the left are the kitchen with an island, a scullery, a dining area, a porch, a deck and patio with access to the L-shaped pool, a guest bedroom with en-suite, staff quarters, and a music/ cinema room.
The large first floor is the perfect space for any owner with three bedrooms. The master suite is carefully separated from the other bedrooms. It comes with a walk-in closet, master en-suite and access to a large balcony, a family den perfect for family entertainment. Both spare bedrooms come with en-suites and large closets. Also, above the garage is a large loft provides the ideal space for recreation, living, or work. The house plan of this home demonstrates a very well planned spacious modern home plan.
Modern 4 Bedroom Double Story House Design
Ground Floor Plan:
Triple garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, kitchen island, scullery, dining, guest WC, lounge, living room, staff room, guest bedroom (en-suite), patio, fireplace, atrium, music/cinema room, deck
First Floor Plan:
3x Bedrooms (All En-suite, Master Bedroom with walk-in closet), bathrooms, pajama lounge, double volumes, balcony, linen cupboard, lobby, loft – The magnificently designed House Plan.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry