415sqm 4 Bedroom Traditional House Plan
Plandeluxe presents this attractive home design for midsize families. A traditional 4-room house with an open living room on the ground floor. This area flows through the dining room and the kitchen with the dining area. The en-suite bedroom with a walk-in closet is also furnished in this design with access to the terrace. Staffroom with a bathroom designed outside the house. The ground floor has a study room which can also be used as an office and two well-appointed bedrooms. There is also a living room and a master bedroom with a private bathroom and wardrobe. The family room and all bedrooms have access to the balcony. The integrated double garage completes this 415 m2 large home design.
Double garage; entry hall; entry porch; kitchen; kitchen island; scullery; dining. guest water closet; living room; staff room; guest bedroom (en-suite with walk-in closet); patio – An interesting open-plan house plan layout.
3x Bedrooms (All en-suite, Master bedroom with walk-in closet); shared bathroom. pajama lounge; double volumes; balconies; linen cupboard; study area.
Additional House Plan Information
House plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and printed A1 sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or further amendments can be requested. A quote will then be given for the amendments.
Additional Plan Information
- House plans are provided with SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements. These measurements must be checked against the available land space on site.
- The house plan area sizes (ie. 510m2) include the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is the total combined area of all the floor levels (ie. Ground and First Floor). Double volume and roofed patio spaces are also included. Open balconies are NOT included.
- SIDE TO SIDE and FRONT TO BACK measurements should not be used to determine the square meterage (m2) of the house plan. The square meter is provided for every floor plan level and as a total plan size (m2).
- All plans can be mirrored (ie. Left to right or front to back). Please inquire with our consultants who will advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Roof types and styles can also be amended to suit individual preferences.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- CAD and PDF PLAN SET package (For Construction purposes). This option includes the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The REVIEW PLAN SET is not for construction purposes. This option provides only a basic overview of the floor plan layout and side views. Measurements and other technical details are not included.
- The PAPERS SET will consist of 3 printed A1 paper sheets of the detailed house plans.
- Fenestration Calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400) are optional. To request a quote please contact our consultants for further advice.
- A site plan, if required, is provided as optional. To order a Site Plan from us we will need the following documents pertaining to the property/site:
- A Surveyor General Diagram (SG) for boundary measurements.
- Zoning Information/certificate with:
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- These documents can be obtained from your municipal offices.
- Municipal submission forms are signed and emailed on request.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround