Unique 2 Story 6 Bedroom House Plan – 383m²
Ground Floor Level:
Double Garages, Kitchen, Dining, Lounge, 2x Bedrooms, Bathroom, Guest Bedroom (en-suite), Staff Room, Patio, Guest WC.
Upon entering the house through the main entrance, the owner will be met with a hallway with gorgeous walls for hanging family portraits. There is a lounge further on with enough room for entertaining your guests. A dining room is adjacent to the lounge which can save as additional space when having a big number of visitors. A beautiful kitchen is on the left of the dining area. Equipped with marble counters and has enough room for cooking and storage of kitchen equipment and supplies. Staff quarters are near the kitchen. There is an entrance door that goes into the garage. The two garages are very spacious to fit in all your cars and still have extra space for storage. Near the lounge, there is a guest water closet. On the far end of the first floor, there are two bedrooms that share a bathroom located just outside the rooms. Also, there is a guest room with an en-suite that gives your guest enough privacy and a yet homely feeling as a rule in such opulent 2 story house plans.
First Floor Level:
Pajama Lounge, Study, 2x Balconies, 3x Bedrooms, 2x Bathroom.
Taking the stairs to the first floor of this 2 story house plans you will be met with a pajama lounge where you can spend some quality time with family. Next to it, is a study which can be also be used by the children to do their homework and assignments. On the opposite side are two bedrooms which share a bathroom situated just outside the two rooms, and have access to a balcony. A master bedroom is at the end of the hallway secluded enough for privacy. The master bedroom is spacious and gives you an option to add some furniture to create a private lounge inside. It is also equipped with its own lavish bathroom. This 2 story house plans is perfect for a growing family that looks for luxury, elegance, and comfort.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry