Double Storey 3 Bedroom Traditional House Design
This double story 3 bedroom home design provides the perfect combination of comfort and charm. Potential residences will fall in love with the traditional style feel of this home. Everything you could ask for in a charming elegant package. This 282m2 double story 3 bedroom house design, perfectly combines access to the outdoors with indoor living space and gives the owners a sense of serenity among nature.
Entry porch, kitchen, kitchen island, dining, guest wc, lounge, living room, staff room, bathroom, patio, fireplace, buit-in braai
Welcoming you to the traditional style home is a centrally located patio with aces to the entire ground floor. To the left of the patio lays the living room and kitchen with a bar. Immediately in front of the patio lays the dining area and staircase leading to the first floor. Along the right side of the home lays the lounge and staffing quarters.
3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk-in closet), shared bathroom, double volumes, balcony, linen cupboard, study area. double story 3 bedroom house plan by Plandeluxe.
Within the first floor lays much of the resident’s living space. Appointed with a large balcony accessible by almost the entire first floor, this traditional style design provides a seamless transition from bedrooms to outdoors. The master suite comes equipped with both a master en-suite and walk-in closet. Both bedrooms, along the right side of the home, have spacious closets and share a common bathroom. A PC nook has also been centrally located to allow for a private space to do homework or plan your next entertaining party.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry