A 270m2 Charming Home
Double garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, kitchen island, scullery, dining, guest WC, lounge, living room, patio, atrium, 3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk-in closet), shared bathroom – A truly charming home!
270m2 Traditional Styled home with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Double Garages, Dining room, Lounge, Living & Patio. A traditional style architectural design with multiple reception areas, spacious and well-appointed bedrooms matched with a beautiful and sleek interior.
Starting at the entry porch, the face of this home is beautiful. The entry porch has a tall roof fitted in it to ensure you are protected from the elements. As you enter the home from here and into the entry hall, you will find a guest wash closet. The lounge area is spacious and being near the entry hall, it makes it convenient for you to welcome in and entertain your guests.
Another part of the home that has the same view is the kitchen with a wide counter. The scullery is usually installed with a double sink for dishwashing purposes and you can also add a washing machine and tumble dry to create a laundry room. There are two access doors in the scullery. One of the doors leads to a courtyard outside which makes it easy for you to take out the trash and your laundry. The other door leads to the integrated garage. The garage can fit two cars and still have enough room for extra storage.
Another part of the home which has an open plan layout is the dining area and the living room. The access panel is also a great feature especially when the kids are playing outside. It allows you to easily keep an eye on them. The patio can also be accessed from the lounge area.
On the other side of the home are the well-appointed bedrooms. A passage behind the lounge area leads you to these rooms. There are two extra bedrooms in this charming home and both are spacious. They both have a built-in closet in them and share a common bathroom which is conveniently located just outside the bedrooms. One of the bedrooms can also be utilized as a guest bedroom. The master bedroom of this charming home is huge. The space in this en-suite bedroom allows you to add a couple of furniture to create a private lounge area. This bedroom also has its own walk-in closet in it. The master bedroom, like the lounge area and living room, has access to the patio outside. The position of this bedroom ensures the parents have privacy. This 270m2 home will surely be a fit for the family.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry