4 Bedroom Single Story House Plan
A bold facade, with gabled roof ends, impart much street appeal to this H-shaped 4 Bedroom Single Story House Plan. This 4 Bedroom Single Story House Plan has two verandas (one veranda is covered) extending the living space to almost all seasons. This sophisticated traditional style home is accented by the use of high pitched roofing. The blend of natural stone cladding and contrast paint details forms a truly spectacular exterior. More than just an ordinary traditional house, it has an expansive feeling to drive up to. The generous, well-placed windows and proportionate roof ventilation grills give this house the aesthetics of yesteryear with a modern country twist. This 4 Bedroom Single Story House Plan is a classic example of simplicity made modern.
The Floor Plan
Enter this home from the covered front veranda, through two double-door entrances, you find the centrally posed open plan dining and lounge area with a U-shaped open plan kitchen. The kitchen is adjacent to the scullery and features enough space for a full complement of home appliances. The bedrooms are designed in a split fashion. Two en-suite bedrooms are situated on the right of this house and share a hallway. The spacious 25m2 master bedroom is situated to the left and rear of the house and features a spacious walk-in closet and a full bathroom. On the opposite side of the master bedroom is another en-suite bedroom. The covered veranda, with its built-in braai, is impressive and allows for both formal and informal living. A gentle warm ambiance is achieved by this floor plan inside and out. It is hard to even imagine this home going out of style.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry