Traditional 3 Bedroom House Plan
Ground Floor Plan:
Double garages, entry porch, kitchen, scullery, dining, guest WC, lounge, patio
This traditional 3 bedroom house plan with 201m2 of living space, demonstrates current design trends. On the ground floor of this marvelous home provides everything a homeowner could desire. The home greets you with a double garage and a very charming front facade. Upon entering the entry porch, the resident is greeted by a long hallway which is great for hanging fancy artwork or family portraits. Along the left side of this passage lays the guest water closet and the stairs that take you to the upper floor. Continuing on, the ground floor opens to expose a spacious lounge and dining area. In addition, an efficient kitchen equipped with both a scullery and kitchen bar provides the perfect area to entertain guests.
First Floor Plan:
3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk-in closet), shared bathroom, double volumes, linen cupboard – A nice and charming traditional 3 bedroom house plan.
This traditional 3 bedroom house plan provides for the perfectly planned first floor. The entire first floor of this traditional style house plan is dedicated to resident living space. On one side there are two bedrooms with spacious closets and a common bathroom. Separated along the opposite side lays the master suite. This master suite comes with a water closet and master suite. This charming traditional 3 bedroom house plan keeps in mind owner privacy with comfort. Sunlight is a common theme of this house plan and allows for beaming sunlight to enter every room of the home. This home presents a charming package of sunlight and comfort and will exceed the expectations of any potential owner.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industri