200m2 4 Bedroom Ranch House Plan
Ground Floor: Double garages, entry hall, kitchen, open plan dining & lounge, guest WC, guest bedroom (en suite). A ranch house plan with an open plan feel.
First Floor: 3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite and WIC), bathroom
Ground Floor Plan
A sleek and sophisticated ranch house plan is what this traditional style home boasts. On the ground floor, the kitchen flows through to the dining area and lounge. The kitchen is fitted in a U shape which is more than enough space where you can prepare your meals and still have enough room for storage of kitchen equipment and supplies. A double sink is also installed for dishwashing purposes. An access door that leads to the outside of this ranch house plan is also present in the kitchen. This makes taking the trash out a lot quicker. Serving your delicious meals could not be easier. The dining room of this ranch house plan is close by to make this possible. Here you can enjoy those heartwarming meals.
Upper Floor Plan
A lounge area is a perfect place where you can entertain guests. This area is near the entry hall and because of the open layout between it and the kitchen, it is possible for you to entertain your visitors while whipping them up a delicious snack. The wash closet is also nearby for ease of access. A guest bedroom can also be found on this floor. It has its own bathroom and is well-appointed providing privacy for your guests and making sure they feel at home. A staircase near the entry hall leads to the bedrooms upstairs.
As you reach the top, a wide lobby area welcomes you. This area can be turned into a pc nook where the kids can do their assignments and research. From the lobby, a passage leads to the bedrooms. Two well-appointed bedrooms are present in this ranch house plan. These rooms can also be used as an office or a study room. These rooms share a common bathroom which is fittingly located near the rooms. The masters’ bedroom is huge. It is completed with its own walk-in closet and bathroom. The space that this bedroom has allows you to add some furniture to create a small private lounge inside. The master bedroom is separated from the other bedrooms to ensure that the parents have a private space to relax and enjoy the view.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry