193m2 Traditional 3 Bedroom Single Story House Floor Plan
193m2 Tuscan Traditional Single Story House Plan with 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Lounge, Dining, Double garage. 3 bedroom house plan with a great courtyard space.
A Traditional Single Story House Plan that has a clean and elegant design. The integrated garage can fit two cars and still has more than enough room for extra storage. The internal access leads to the entry hall which is a great feature, especially during rainy days. From the entry hall, you will be led to the dining area and kitchen. The kitchen is connected to a scullery. The scullery provides extra room and space for the storage of other household supplies.
The dining room in this Traditional Single Story House Plan is a great place where you can eat those warm meals and talk to your family. Just like the dining area, the lounge is very spacious with a big window installed in it. The lounge has an open plan layout with the kitchen making it possible for you to entertain your guests while whipping up a delicious snack for them. A passageway leads you to the bedrooms. A guest wash closet is separated from the bathroom to provide privacy. The bathroom is in front of the two extra bedrooms making it conveniently accessible for them. These well-appointed bedrooms are also spacious and can also be used as a guest bedroom when necessary. The master bedroom at the end of the passage is wide and allows you to add in a couple of furniture to create a small private lounge inside. The location of the master bedroom ensures that the parents have privacy. This bedroom is completed by its own bathroom.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry