Modern 5 Bedroom Double Story House Plan – 474m²
This 4 bedroom, modern style house plan measures 474m2. The modern design features in this house are unique and pleasing to the eye. The bold pillar at the main entrance is unique and contrasts the general flat roof forms by piercing above it. This 4 bedroom comes with an open plan kitchen, dining, family rooms. The Kitchen, with its kitchen Island, has an open view of the patio and the swimming pool areas. The garage opens onto the spacious entrance hall and therefore private if you have visitors elsewhere in the house.
Contemporary Double Story House Plan With Large Openings
The staff room is located behind the garages and provides separate access from the main house areas. The pantry and scullery areas have enough cupboards for all your groceries and storage. The lounge is located adjacent to the entrance hall with a private entrance that ensures seclusion for those private meetings. This 4 bedroom house plan has a guest bedroom en-suite on the ground floor level. The flow of this floor plan makes this house an entertainer’s delight. The staircase near the entrance provides easy access to the first-floor level.
The First floor consists of 3 bedrooms that are self-contained each with an en-suite bathroom. The Pyjama lounge is central to all 3 bedrooms and has easy access to the balcony. There is another large balcony adjacent to the Pyjama lounge that has a street view. Access to all the bedrooms is private and ensures maximum tranquillity to the bedroom areas. The master bedroom opens onto the balcony with a view of the swimming pool area. The master bathroom also opens onto a private balcony.
Double garages, entry hall, kitchen (with kitchen island), scullery, pantry, dining, guest WC, lounge, living room, staff room, guest bedroom (en-suite with walk-in closet), patio, built-in braai
3x Bedrooms (All en-suite, Master Bedroom with walk-in closet), bathroom, pajama lounge, fireplace, double volumes, balconies, linen cupboard.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry