Spacious 4 Bedrooms Modern Style – Plan M425D
A spacious 4 bedrooms modern style architectural design with well-appointed rooms for recreation and relaxation. With two levels, everything your family needs in a home is here. The facade of the home is beautiful. It has a simple and proportional design.
2x Double Garage; Guest Toilet; Guest Bedroom en-suite; Entrance porch; Lounge; Dining; Kitchen; Family room; Patio
The entry porch has a raised roof to provide additional beauty and to allow the illumination in the home through to the wide window installed just above the door. There are also two driveways that are opposite to each other and in the middle, just parallel to the door, is a fountain/pond that welcomes your home. The entry hall has a soaring roof to ensure air freely flows through inside the home. The double volume also provides a view of downstairs from above. Near the entry and the porch is two parts of this 4 bedroom home design that are separated by a fireplace. One of them is the lounge area. Another part of this clean and spacious 4 bedrooms home that has the same view is the dining area. Located near the dining area is the kitchen with a wide counter The kitchen has an access door leading to a courtyard outside. Behind the kitchen is a family den, partly secluded to ensure you and your family have some privacy. A sliding door in this area leads to a patio outside. The patio is a great place to spend a sunny day with the family.
On the other side of this clean and spacious 4 bedrooms home opposite to the family den is a guest bedroom. This en-suite room is spacious and has access to its own built-in closet. The guest bedroom has a beautiful view of the pool area. This also allows light to come in and illuminate the room. Two integrated double garages complete this level. Opposite to each other, located at the front of the home, these garages both can fit two vehicles and both have extra room for storage. Both garages have internal access that leads inside this 4 bedroom home.
3 Bedrooms (Master bedroom en-suit); Bathroom; Family den; Playroom.
A staircase near the entry porch leads to the bedrooms upstairs. The second level features two other reception areas built for recreation and relaxation and well-appointed bedrooms. As you reach the top, you will find a playroom. Beside the playroom is another family den. Just like the one on the ground floor. This family den is a great place to spend some quality time with the family. The added feature in this den is the fireplace installed in it. A PC nook is connected to the den. Near the family den, a passage leads to the two extra bedrooms. These bedrooms are spacious and have built-in closets. The bedrooms also share a common bathroom which is conveniently located in between them. Each bedroom can enjoy the view and breeze in their own private balcony. On the other side, there is a huge master bedroom. It has enough space where you can add a couple of furniture to create your own private lounge area. This bedroom has access to its own walk-in closet, spacious bathroom, and a wide balcony. The master bedroom is separated from the other bedrooms to ensure that the parents have privacy where they can enjoy the view and relax.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry