Ground Floor Plan:
Double Garage, Kitchen, Dining, Lounge, Guest toilet, Guest Bedroom en-suit, Staff room
A 410m2, 4 bedrooms modern home design that is perfect for a medium-sized dwelling. This 4 bedrooms modern home design has two levels complete with wide reception areas, well-appointed bedrooms, and a lot of room for storage and movement. The entry hall welcomes you with a beautiful view of the patio and swimming area behind it. Near the entrance hall is a spacious lounge area, allows you to easily welcome and entertain your visitors without venturing further into the private spaces of the 4 bedrooms modern home design. The fireplace in this room ensures that you and your guests are kept warm at all times. On the other side of the entry hall is the family den. This leads you into the dining room. The dining room is wide and perfect for sharing those delicious meals with your family and friends. Near to the dining is a well-compartmented kitchen with a wide counter. A scullery is connected to the kitchen. A double sink is usually installed here for dishwashing purposes. The staff room has access to its own bathroom. The other access door from the scullery leads to an integrated garage. The garage can fit into two vehicles and still has enough room for extra storage. The guest bedroom is located beside the kitchen wall. This bedroom is fitted with a built-in closet and a self-contained bathroom. A beautiful and wide patio completes this level. The patio envelopes the lounge area. This area can be accessed either from the entry hall, the lounge area or from the family den.
First Floor Plan:
3 Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite), Bathroom, Pyjama lounge.
A staircase near the entry porch leads to the bedrooms upstairs. A passage upstairs leads to the bedrooms and other functional spaces on the second level. The two extra bedrooms are spacious and both have built-in closets installed in them. These rooms share a common bathroom which is conveniently positioned. A study room can be found near the master bedroom. Here, the kids can do their assignments and do research without getting distracted or disturbed. This room can also serve as a private office. The space in the master bedroom allows you to add a couple of furniture to create a small private lounge inside. The master bedroom is fitted with a walk-in closet, spacious and beautiful bathroom and a private balcony where the parents can enjoy the view. A bigger and wider balcony envelopes the family den. The family den with a fireplace installed in it is a great place to get cozy with the family. The balcony ensures that other family members have a place to enjoy the view and the breeze. A spacious 4 bedroom modern home design with elegance and comfortable living in mind.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry