Modern House Designs: 360sqm Double Story House Plan
This modern house designs features an en suite guest bedroom and staff accommodation on the ground floor. This modern house plans features a compact yet free flow layout. The garage has access to the house through the scullery. From the entrance hall, you will enter a private reception lounge after passing the staircase on your left. This lounge has direct access onto a large covered patio. This double story house plan features an open-plan layout that incorporates the kitchen, dining, and TV lounge. You will be led from the TV lounge into a self-contained guest bedroom with en suite. The kitchen is equipped with a centre island. From the dining, you will also have access to the patio.
Spacious 4 Bedroom Modern House Design
The rooms featured in this modern house plan are fairly spacious. A grand staircase is located near the main entrance. From here, you will be welcomed with a double volume entrance hall. On the first floor level, you are immediately met by a pajama lounge that has access to a large balcony. This balcony is also shared with two kids’ bedrooms. These bedrooms also share a full bathroom. A private main bedroom is located over the double garage. The main bedroom features a spacious walk-in closet that leads into a large bathroom. A private balcony provides the main bedroom with views to the property frontage. This modern home design was designed to provide great functional spaces without compromising the privacy of individual rooms.
Combining Modern House Design Features with a Traditional Roof Form
This design captures well the fusion of different architecture design styles. The bold feature walls with cantilevered beams form an interesting facade. The large glass curtain walls provides for a well coordinated mix with the depth of the cantilevered beams.
Additional Planning Information
Our house designs are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES | Moderm House plans | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices | Modern House Plan | Craftsman House Design | Tuscan House Plan Designs | Country House Designs | Classical House Designs | Interior Designs | House Floor Plans & Energy | House Floor Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects | Traditional House Designs | Double Storey House Designs | Single Story House Floor Plans | The Architectural Design Process | Architectural Design Styles | House Design With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Floor Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Floor Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plan Designs | 200-300m2 House Floor Plans | 300-400m2 House Designs | Over 400m2 House Floor Plans | 2 Bedroom House Floor Plans | 3 Bedroom House Designs | 4 Bedroom House Designs | 5 Bedroom House Designs | Home Building Guide | How To Design A Perfect Family Home