Modern Home Design
Ground Floor Plan:
Double garages, entry hall, entry porch, kitchen, scullery, pantry, dining, guest WC, lounge, living room, guest bedroom (en-suite), patio, 3x Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite with walk-in closet), shared bathroom, linen cupboard, terrace – A single-story modern home design with character.
A fantastic example of a modern home design that is well equipped with all the luxury amenities one could hope for. This well-designed house provides spacious comfort in a beautiful package. This flat roof, one-story home gives way to 304m2 of glorious living and provides the perfect blend to fit any potential owner.
Upon entering the entry hall the resident is immediately presented with the vastly open and spacious lounge that has access to the large patio, as well as, a very unique and stunning planter set. On the right side of the home lays the kitchen equipped with an island bar, the scullery, dining area, living room, and guest water closet. The access to the double garage is also located on this side of the home.
After entering the entry hall, towards the left lays the resident’s quarters. Here the owner will find four bedrooms. Two bedrooms share a common full bathroom and the third bedroom comes equipped with an en-suite. The master suite comes with dual walk-in closets and an en-suite. In addition, the master suite has access to the terrace and invites the warm natural beauty inside. This modern home design perfectly demonstrates the perfect blend of comfort, privacy, and luxury while combining a modern feel into the mix.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry