Modern 2 Bedroom Double Storey House Plan
Innovative architectural functionality, features and light-filled floor spaces are the hallmarks of this impressive modern style, double story 2 bedroom house plan. The exterior of this 2 bedroom house plan is graced with stone cladding, contrasting colors of paint and expansive glass curtain walls with embedded casement opening windows. The design’s many features include a patio, cantilevered canopy over a balcony, stainless steel/wire balustrades and a cozy entrance porch with a canopy above.
The Ground Floor Plan
Double garages, entry hall, kitchen, scullery, pantry, dining, guest toilet, lounge, patio
The double garage with an additional 4m2 of storage space accesses this 2 bedroom house plan through the main entrance hall and from there it leads into the lounge. A guest toilet is privately set off and passes through a built-in linen cupboard. The lounge area opens directly to the back swimming pool area through a wide sliding door that is nestled onto a glass curtain wall with ample sunlight coming through make this a comfortable and relaxed area of the house.
Contemporary Flat Roof House
A straight flight of stair is well positioned on the side of the hallway that leads you to a well-appointed dining room that has an open plan connected with the kitchen. The staircase provides ample space for either additional storage or a creative display back-drop. The dining room has dual exits, one to the patio and the other to a private garden area towards the back of this 2 bedroom house plan.
The Upper Floor Plan
2x Bedrooms (All En-suite, Master Bedroom with walk-in closet), pajama lounge, balconies.
Upstairs you are met by a delightful and airy hallway with its large open glass curtain wall. The two bedrooms are on separate wings for privacy. A unique master bedroom, loaded with ample space for an extra private couch boasts a cozy walk-in- closet and a tiled bathroom. The master bedroom enjoys direct access to a private balcony that overlooks the swimming pool area below. Another bedroom features a wall-to-wall built-in cupboard and self-contained bathroom. This bedroom also has access to a compact balcony with views of the entertainment spaces below.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry