One Story House Plans
One story house plan has grown to be one of the most common house styles available in the home design market nowadays. For many reasons, the form has come to be highly favored by many families and individuals alike. However, the aging population tends to consider it the best seeing that it incorporates no stairs. Besides, parents can rest assured of the safety of their kids in a one-story home as there is no possibility that they can slip off stairs and injure themselves.
Cozy Living Rooms
The single-story house plans with pictures have a small front porch area, the ideal place for you to greet your guests and welcome them into your abode. Once you enter the home, you’ll be greeted by the spacious dining space which opens into a much larger open living room. Each of these spaces has a window.
The good-sized kitchen is well laid out, thus offering a great cooking experience to anyone fortunate enough to cook in it. The 3 bedrooms are well-sized too. However, the master suite is slightly bigger. The home has only one passage which gives you access to the three bedrooms kitchen and bath in the house. Meanwhile, the kitchen has a backdoor, another safe entry, and exit from the building.
Indeed, our design has many features that appeal to the modern homeowners of today. Your guest will be impressed with how beautifully laid out the home is. So, whether you need a place to call your dream retirement home or you’re just looking to grow your family in a low profile, casual and asymmetrical home, this one story house plans is one of the most critical choices you can make. These one-story house plans have so much to offer; you need to make it your next home!
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industri