Modern three-bedroom House Plans Plans Description
This modern 3 bedroom floor plan, 1½ bathroom single story small house plan features less than 80 sq.m. of living space. The plan is suitable for all lifestyles and is also easily understandable to most South African homeowners. The home’s main living area, which is bright and airy is a clear reflection of what an ideal family space should look like. Despite how affordable it is, the open feel of this space supports the entertainment of guests.
Just off the living and dining area is the kitchen. Being designed by a professional architect, this space is a chef’s delight. Though not gigantic, it still allows for easy movement and comfortable cooking. There’s also room for enough cabinets. Besides the kitchen features another door for entering and exiting the home. It is also well lighted up with a large window.
Only a single passage exists in this three-bedroom house floor plans which is just off the kitchen and down to the master suite. The bedrooms are of perfect sizes, and the master suite is situated in the middle of the other two bedrooms. The master suite is also a bigger size than the other two. And let’s not forget that all 3 bedrooms enjoy the inflow of natural air and light because of the enormous, lovely windows in them.
Another strategic space is the 1½ bath which can be accessed from anywhere in the whole house, kitchen, dining and living room included. The toilet and bath are separated help to prevent a need to wait for the other person to finish using the bath before using the toilet. Mainly during emergencies, this saves time and curbs frustration. What are you waiting for, get your three-bedroom house plans in South Africa now and become a proud owner of a home?
Though small, our three-bedroom house plans have got all the must-haves of an ideal home. It is a carefully laid out house plan designed with the comfort of its occupants in mind. Apart from being open, spacious and accommodating to both kids and grown-ups, it also features all the essential spaces like the kitchen, bathroom, dining area, and living room.
For many reasons, three-bedroom house floor plans are among the most sorted after plan as far as home plan configurations are concerned. One of these reasons is that a three-bedroom house plans South Africa is suitable for a wide range of arrangements. They’re especially popular among new couples and growing families.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry