A 3 Bedroom, Contemporary Style House Plan
3 Bedroom house (2 with en-suite bathrooms), Guest wash closet, Lounge, Dining & Patio.
This 3 bedroom house welcomes you in the wide roofed entrance providing shade and protection from the elements. As you enter this 3 bedroom home, you are met with a dining area. A dining area is a great place where you can share those delicious hot meals with family and friends. Besides the dining area is the beautiful kitchen with scullery with a wide counter installed in it. A double sink is usually installed for dishwashing purposes. From the scullery, an access door can be found which leads to a courtyard outside making it easier for you to take out the trash. The breakfast counter in the kitchen provides a convenient place where you can chat in the morning while tucking into that healthy breakfast.
In the middle of this 3 bedroom house is a bar area that is connected to the spacious lounge. The sliding panels in the lounge open up this 3 bedroom home providing plenty of ventilation. It also gives you a beautiful and wide view of the outside environment. The patio and lounge area share a back-to-back chimney.
Two well-appointed extra spacious bedrooms can also be found in this design. One of the bedrooms has access to its own bathroom and a walk-in closet. With a large window installed, you can enjoy the view of the outside. The other bedroom utilizes the bathroom near the entrance which is also shared by the rest of the house. The master bedroom is huge and has its own bathroom and walk-in closet. It has a wide window installed in it providing natural lighting. The master bedroom is separated from the rest of the bedrooms ensuring that the parents have privacy where they can relax and enjoy the view.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry