Double Story 4 Bedroom House Plans with Bali Style
Often designed as getaway homes or permanent residence for large families, a double story 4 bedroom house plan offers more than enough living space. Even for families that are not so large or for empty nesters, there are a whole lot of things you could do with a four-bedroom home! First, you could decide to convert one of the rooms into a home office so that there’s a separate space for work. Meanwhile, the other bedrooms will serve as guest suites or kids’ rooms.
Besides, any unoccupied bedroom could be converted into a single room and rented out. With a four-bedroom home, there’s no limit to the creative possibilities that you can make from it. These plans integrate ample window views too. Plus, the large patio is a dream come true for anyone who loves entertaining guests in style. The house design does also features a three-car garage. This double story, four bedrooms, three bathrooms unique house plans incorporates an atrium as well as a large lounge with dining on its ground floor. There’s also the spacious kitchen, scullery and family living. A guest bedroom and bath are down here as well.
Moving up to the first floor you’ll notice three bedrooms as well as a pajama lounge and study. The master bedroom is equipped with a separate bath and walk-in closet. Meanwhile, the other two bedrooms share a bathroom. Plus, each suite features a balcony.
No doubt, these home designs offer great spaces for a healthy and memorable family living. Make an important decision today; order this double story 4 bedroom house plans.
A Bali Home For All Seasons
One thing that makes this double story 4 bedroom house plans so unique and attractive is its Bali architectural style. Being one of the most distinct house design ever, Bali style homes are known for their harmony with nature and all things natural. As a home style that reflects local tradition and culture, everything from thatched roofing, coconut wood, rich bamboo poles, stone, earthy ceramics, and bricks are incorporated in its designs.
Ground Floor Plan:
3x garages, scullery, lounge, dining; kitchen; atrium; living; guest bedroom-en suite; guest WC; patio – A 4 Bedroom House plan
First Floor Plan:
The study, 3x balconies; main bedroom- en suite with walk-in closet; 2x bedroom, bathroom, pajama lounge
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry