4 Bedroom House Plan – Bali Style
This 4 bedroom Bali style house plan measures 277 square meters and consists of 2.5 Bathrooms, Double Garage, Lounge, Dining & a Patio. This is a 277m2 Bali style architectural design that will be perfect for your family.
This 4 bedroom Bali style house plan with two levels has spacious reception areas. From the entry porch and integrated garage to the well-appointed bedrooms, this 4 bedroom Bali style house plan will surely be a fit for the family. The integrated garage can fit into two cars and still has more than enough space for extra storage. The driveway provides extra parking space. The internal access from the garage leads to the kitchen. The kitchen of this 4 Bedroom Bali style house plan has it all. A wide counter is usually installed with a double sink for dishwashing purposes. An access door from the kitchen leads to a courtyard making it easier for you to take out the trash.
Another access to this 4 bedroom Bali style house plan is from the entrance porch which leads to an entry hall. The porch is roofed providing shade and protection when it’s raining. Near the entry hall is a guest wash closet. The entry hall then leads to the dining area and lounge area and has a high raised roof to provide double volume for ventilation. The lounge area is situated in the middle of this 4 bedroom Bali style house plan making it accessible from all parts of the house. The dining is also close to the kitchen making it convenient for you to serve those delicious meals. The dining then flows through to the lounge area. This lounge will be great for spending some quality time with the family.
As if these areas don’t provide enough space, a sliding door in the lounge leads to a patio and pool area outside. The patio and pool area is a great place to spend a sunny afternoon with the family. The kids taking a dip in the pool while you whipping a great burger in the barbecue.
A House Plan With Large Openings
A study room just beside the dining provides a place for the kids to study and do their assignments and research. The study room can also be used as an office. The master bedroom is also located on this floor. This bedroom is huge. Complete with its own bathroom and walk-in closet, the master bedroom has it all for the parents. The master bedroom also has enough room where you can add a couple of furniture to create a small private lounge area. The master bedroom also has a sliding door installed in it accessing the patio. This also provides illumination into the bedroom. The location of the master bedroom ensures that the parents have privacy to relax and enjoy the view.
A staircase near the entry hall leads to the bedrooms upstairs. This 4 bedroom Bali style house plan features three bedrooms upstairs and these rooms are spacious. One of the rooms can also be used as a guest bedroom or a study. Two of the three rooms has access to a balcony. A bathroom is shared by the three rooms which are located conveniently near the rooms.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry