Three Bedroom House Plan – Bali Style
251m2 Bali style home with 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Double Garage, Lounge, Dining & Patio. A 251m2 Bali style home design with two levels. The integrated garage can fit into two cars and still has more than enough space for extra storage. The driveway provides extra parking space. The internal access in the garage leads to the kitchen. This feature is great especially during rainy days, you can easily get from your car and into the house without getting wet.
The kitchen is fitted with a wide counter which has more than enough space where you can prepare and cook your meal. A double sink is usually installed for dishwashing purposes. The breakfast counter provides a convenient space where you can meet and chat in the morning while having that nutritious breakfast. The kitchen flows through to the dining area and family room. The dining area, being close to the kitchen makes it easy for you to serve your food.
A Bali House Plan For Entertaining
The family room is spacious. This is a great place where you can spend some quality time with the family. The fireplace in this area provides the warmth necessary during those cold days. The lounge area is also very spacious and is close to the entry hall, is located perfectly for welcoming visitors. The design of the lounge area provides a private feel to the room. A guest water closet is appropriately nearby when needed. Completing this floor is the patio outside which can be accessed through a sliding door either from the lounge area or from the family room. Because of the ease of access, it provides extra space when accommodating a lot of guests. The patio is a great place to have a barbecue or a place to read a book and relax.
Spacious Three Bedrooms
A staircase near the entry hall leads to the bedrooms upstairs. As you reach the top, a lobby can be found. A place to relax or study. Two well-appointed bedrooms share a common bathroom. Aside from being your kid’s bedrooms, they can also be used as a guest bedroom or an office. The master bedroom is spacious, you can add a couple of furniture to create a small lounge area inside. The master bedroom is completed by its own bathroom. A balcony can also be found on this floor and can be accessed from one of the bedrooms or from the master bedroom.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES | Moderm House plans | Home Plans With Fireplaces | House Plan Prices | Modern House Plan | Craftsman House Design | Tuscan House Plan Designs | Country House Designs | Classical House Designs | Interior Designs | House Floor Plans & Energy | House Floor Plans & Swimming Pools | Top Architects | Traditional House Designs | Double Storey House Designs | Single Story House Floor Plans | The Architectural Design Process | Architectural Design Styles | House Design With Double Garages | Slab Roof House Floor Plans |Home Plans Balconies | Home Designs With Sliding Doors | House Floor Plans Atriums | 100-200m2 House Plan Designs | 200-300m2 House Floor Plans | 300-400m2 House Designs | Over 400m2 House Floor Plans | 2 Bedroom House Floor Plans | 3 Bedroom House Designs | 4 Bedroom House Designs | 5 Bedroom House Designs | Home Building Guide | How To Design A Perfect Family Home