Simple 3 Bedroom House Plans with Garage
This Bali styled 3 bedroom house plan with garage will offer you nothing but the best. With two levels, this house is designed with an integrated double garage, a kitchen, dining area, lounge, three spacious bedrooms, and two balconies. The integrated garage has internal access to the house and can fit in two cars and still has extra space for storage.
The beautiful kitchen flows through to the dining area. The kitchen has a wide L shaped counter. A double sink is usually installed for washing the dishes. The breakfast counter and the dining area is conveniently near the kitchen.
Charming Double Storey Home
The Large hall allows you to accommodate a large number of guests when hosting a dinner party. The lounge area, which is on the other side of the house is very spacious, perfect when entertaining visitors and place to spend some quality time with your family. The patio can conveniently be accessed through a sliding door either from the lounge area, the dining room or from the hallway from the entry hall.
A guest wash closet can also be found on this floor just below the stairs. The stairs lead to the spacious rooms upstairs. From the lobby area in the middle, you will find a hallway that leads to the two extra bedrooms that have convenient access to a common bathroom between them. One of the rooms has access to its own balcony. Right across the lobby is the spacious and elegant master bedroom. This en-suite bedroom also has its own walk-in closet. A spacious balcony connects the master bedroom to one of the extra bedrooms. This balcony can also be accessed from the lobby. This 250m2, 3 bedroom house with a garage is waiting for you to call it home.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry